Cocaine is without doubt one of the worst drugs that exist in the world, is one of the most addictive and its development is really surprising due to the myriad of toxics that make up its preparation, among them we can find petrol, talcum powder, sodium, muriatic acid, among other things, and this is only for the preparation of the cocaine paste. Once they get the cocaine paste this is carried to other laboratories where many other chemicals are used more and so have the final result of the product which is what we all know as “cocaine powder,”
a person who uses cocaine experience the following effects:
- Excitability and hyperactivity in its maximum expression.
- Aggressiveness and irritability.
- Repetitive and stereotyped behaviors.
- Continuous alert.
- Loss of appetite. Etc.
Among the consequences of cocaine use are the following:
- There is a strong dependence on this substance.
- Psychological dependence, it is manifested through an intense desire for cocaine.
- Physical dependence, this is manifest with the withdrawal syndrome which is characterized by the state of depression, irritability and drowsiness of the consumer.
- Sometimes strong and important psychological disorders, such as:
- . the paranoia.
- . Depression.
- . Crisis of anguish.
- . Thoughts of suicide. Etc.
Between the symptoms that a person addicted to cocaine experience, we find the following:
- Tolerance: it is said that a consumer of cocaine Cocaine need to eat more each time in order to be able to feel the same effects.
- Continuous and intense discomfort that is caused by the lack of cocaine: ente they experience what it is, tachycardia, insomnia, increase in blood pressure. Etc.
How do you stop using cocaine?
One of the most important steps that you have to do to be able to leave the cocaine, is to recognize that you have a problem with addiction and get the help you need immediately. We know that leaving the cocaine for anyone that has been consuming her, is one of the steps and one of the most painful processes of everyone, but it is necessary to do so.
In our rehabilitation center Morningside Recovery we have one of the best medical psychologist and psychiatrist, which is responsible for carrying out the interventions with patients who cannot recognize that they have a problem with the consumption of drugs. So, we invite you to friends and family members who have a loved one who needs help, to get in touch with the Admissions staff so that they can make the appointment of intervention and provide immediate assistance to that person.