You can easily check the status of your personal Aadhaar card via internet by logging on to the online portal of UIDAI. You can also make use of your mobile phone and send a text message to get the status of your Aadhaar Card. Checking the status online is a complete easy process and very simple as well. In view of the same, you can use the below mentioned steps to check Aadhaar Card online:
- The first and foremost step is to visit the official website of UID – https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status
- On the page you will find the option or hyperlink to Enrolment/Download E-aadhaar/Update. You can check towards the right corner of the bottom of the page.
- Clicking on this hyperlink will direct you to the Aadhaar Kiosk where options related to Aadhaar enrollment, updation and checking status would be displayed.
- Click on the option Check Aadhaar Status which would be visible on the left hand side of the page.
- After you click on this option, you will be redirected to another page where you would be able to check your Aadhaar’s status.
- You would need to provide the information as well such as Enrollment ID, date and time and security code. The Enrollment ID would be in the format 0000/00000/00000 and the date and time would be in the format – dd/mm/yyyyhh:mm:ss
- After you enter the security code you would then need to click on the “Check Status” link which you can find at the bottom of your screen.
- In case you are not sure of your enrollment ID then just check out the application form. You would be able to find this enrollment number on the top of the acknowledgment slip where you would be able to find the 14 digit enrollment number along with the date and time of the enrollment. This is the temporary Enrollment ID.
With this you would be able to check the Aadhaar card status online.